-
February 15th, 2006, 03:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
HI,
DD really likes Molly now & has read the 6 book set (library). I was just curious about two things & since the books are now back at the library I can't look them up! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Where does Molly live? (city/state) and what color eyes & hair does her litle brother Brad have? He's 5, right? Thinking of trying to get her a Brad doll for Easter in anticipation of Molly. She was saving $ for Ruthie, then decided she wanted Lissie and now has switched to wanting to buy Molly. I figure if she changes her mind again he can always be Stirling for Kit.
Gotta' go...2yo upstairs yelling, "Mommmmy". [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
TIA,
Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks